1. Please select the PANEL PROFILE that best matches the project roof:
Select the best match. Be sure to notice any minor ribs or ridges.
2. Please select the PANEL DETAILS that best matches the project panel:
Measure the valley width between major ribs. Measure the flat area width between minor ribs.
3. Please select the desired METHOD OF ATTACHEMENT:
This step may be completed automatically depending on the selecte panel.
4. Please select the desired SNOW GUARD MODEL:
Select snow guard model from the available models that will fit this panel.
5. Please enter the ROOF DIMENSIONS for each ROOF AREA and click SAVE:
Treat each roof area separately. Enter values for 2 roof areas if doing both sides of 1 building.
Split complex roofs, i.e: hip roofs, into basic rectangular and triangular shapes.
6. Please enter the complete PROJECT DETAILS:
This information is required for warranty purposes. Invalid submittals are null and void.
* denotes required field.