Snow Guard Estimates, Price Quote & Spacing Layouts.
Free Instant Snow Guard Spacing Layouts for Snow Guards on Metal Roofs.Snow guards are designed to stop the sudden release of snow and ice on metal roofs. This can help prevent damage to gutters, vent pipes, HVAC systems, vehicles, and possible injuries to pedestrians below. Determining the correct layout based on your project specific data is key to a successful installation
Need Help? Click here
Welcome to Snow Guard Spacing Tool
Watch the introduction video and get started.
- This Spacing Tool produces estimates and layouts; results and values produced are not legally binding and are subject to change and approval by Iceblox Inc. Call 717-697-1900 to verify all layouts.
- Iceblox Inc. d.b.a. SnoBlox - Snojax will not be held liable for incorrect material quantities recommended on Spacing Tool quotations and or layouts.
- This Spacing Tool is capable of calculating estimates and layouts for ground snow loads up to 45 PSF.
- Layouts of roof areas are not exact and not to scale and are provided only as a reference.
- Estimate individual roofs separately. 9 or more roof areas require additional estimates.
- Due to the unbalanced snow loading that will occur, we do not recommend isolated snow guard placement,such as only above doorways, vents, chimneys, etc. As such, we do not guarantee or recommend snow guards for use in isolated applications.
- Fasten screw mounted snow guards into a purlin, structural support or at least 2 inches thick wood blocking.
- We do not recommend adhesive mounted snow guards on granular shingle, rubber membrane, copper or lead coated copper roofs.
- All orders for items that are "In Stock" are shipped Monday – Friday except for holidays. Orders placed before 12pm Eastern Standard Time are usually processed the same day.
SNOBAR Rail Quote Request
Each SnoBar system is custom designed based on your project criteria. Please complete the Quote Request Form and one of our design technicians will get back to you shortly.